If you need immediate help, please call 911 or the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1

Find Psychological Health Programs

Reaching out is a sign of strength that benefits you, your loved ones and your unit. Whether you are on active duty, a National Guardsman, reservists, veteran or family member, there are resources available to support you. Below are component-specific options for seeking psychological health care:

I am an active duty service member
I am a National Guardsman
  • To find a health coordinator or a director of psychological health near you, visit the online Service Provider Network. This link includes pre-filtered results for coordinators and directors who can provide help. Just type in your state or city for those in your area.
  • If you are TRICARE eligible, visit “Getting Mental Health Care” for more information on TRICARE-covered services. 
I am a reservist

Contact your service’s psychological health program.

Members of the Reserve can seek psychological health services including referral information and follow up services through psychological health programs offered by each service. Click on the appropriate link to find psychological health resources located near you. 

Air Force Reserve 

Army Reserve 

Marine Corps Forces Reserve

Navy Reserve

I am a veteran
  • Set an appointment at the nearest VA location for help with any psychological health concerns you might have.
  • For free counseling or referral services, call 877-WAR-VETS (877-927-8387) to speak confidentially with a combat veteran or military spouse who understands your concerns and can connect you with helpful resources like counseling, health assessments and referrals.
I am a family member
  • Call the Psychological Health Resource Center at 866-966-1020 to speak confidentially with trained health resource consultants for free.
  • You can also chat online with the Real Warriors Live Chat.